Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
Note: Version 8.x is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Fixed an error when displaying the date of next execution in specific cases (can display "Never" instead of the date and time)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the editor for an existing programmed action
- Various minor corrections
- OS X 10.6 or later