Tri-BACKUP Pro is a customizable back-up solution for your disks and folders, Tri-Backup Pro adds advanced functions such as web server back-ups, control for actions from remote machines, copying process double-checking, and e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted, or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote volumes.
- And much more.
- Added an option to display a "CAUTION ! Action in progress" message to alert that a programmed action is being executed
- Added a Verify function (in File menu) in the Immediate action to check the access and permissions of all the folders hierarchy in source and destination (for the selected item)
- In the "Last Actions" panel, items and errors can be revealed in Finder or displayed in an immediate action
- The Scheduler icon (in the menu bar) can be changed in the Preferences
- Enhanced progress display
- Enhanced notifications
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Various minor corrections
- OS X 10.6 or later