Name: Tutor for OS X El Capitan
Release Date: October 04, 2015
Developer: Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
***** "Fantastic as usual. You have a very special talent for teaching."
***** "Noteboom tutorials are the BEST."
Our tutorials have been download over 250,000 times!
Over 70 lessons including videos on what's new in El Capitan!
Learn how to use Apple’s latest operating system OS X El Capitan with our tutorial which includes 76 easy-to-follow videos on Apple’s operating system version 10.11. With our videos, we not only tell you about OS X El Capitan, but we also show you how to use the major features of OS X.
• 76 Easy-to-Follow Videos
• Over three hours of training though Video Tutorials
• No Internet Connection Required
• Tutorials are Divided into Short Chapters
• Full-Screen Mode and Air-Play Enabled
• Tutorials are Highly Rated World-Wide
• Low-Cost Solution to Comprehensive Training
• With our Notes Feature, you can take notes while watching the tutorial
Tutor for OS X El Capitan Introduction
Getting to Know your Mac
• OS X Terminology • OS X Folder Hierarchy • Migrating from Windows
• Migrating from Windows Getting to Know the Finder
• Working with the Finder and Finder Windows • Finder Window Toolbar • Finder Window Sidebar • Working with Tabs in a Finder Window • Changing the Finder Preferences
Getting to Know the Dock
• Working with the Dock • Dock Options for Applications • Dock Options for Folders and Documents • Changing the Dock Preferences UPDATED • Getting to Know the Menu Bar UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Accessing the Apple Menu in the Menu Bar • Accessing Application Menus and Menu Extras NEW FEATURE
Getting Around your Mac
• Switching Applications • Using the Contextual Menu for Actions • Searching with Spotlight UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Using Mission Control UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Using the Dashboard • Viewing the Notification Center and Today View • Using Spring Loaded Folders
Setting Up your Mac Introduction
• System Preferences View Options • Setting General Preferences • Changing your Desktop & Screensaver • Changing Language and Region Preferences • Setting Security and Privacy Preferences • Changing Displays Preferences • Changing Energy Saver Preferences • Changing Keyboard Preferences • Changing Mouse Preferences • Changing Trackpad Preferences • Adding Printers and Scanners • A Quick Look at Sound Preferences • Setting up iCloud • Adding Internet Accounts • Enabling Extensions • A Quick Look at Network Preferences • A Quick Look at Bluetooth Preferences • Sharing Options for your Mac • Adding Users and Groups • Adding a Guest Account • Setting up Parental Controls • Software Update and the App Store • Using Dictation and Text to Speech • Setting Date & Time and the Startup Disk • Backing Up with Time Machine • A Quick Look at Accessibility Options
Working with Applications Introduction
• Accessing the Application Folder • Using Launchpad to Open and Organize Apps • Installing Applications • Uninstalling Applications • Using Applications in Full Screen • Using Split View NEW IN EL CAPITAN
What's New in El Capitan Applications
• Mail UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Safari UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Notes UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Photos UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN • Maps UPDATED IN EL CAPITAN
Working with Documents and Folders Introduction
• Saving and Autosaving Documents • Selecting Documents and Folders • Restoring Previously Saved Documents • Moving, Copying, and Grouping Documents • Tagging Folders and Documents • Deleting Files and Emptying the Trash • Compressing or Archiving Files and Folders
A little about us- our tutorials have had over 250,000 downloads in the App Store with an average rating of 4.4 stars. We love to help people learn more about Apple technology. Download Tutor for OS X El Capitan today and we'll help you learn more about you Mac!