Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it's the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there's a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses, and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
- New Activity View.
- Quoted tweets now show up in mentions.
- Play Twitter, Instagram, and Vine video within the app.
- Pinch to zoom images or resize the image view window.
- Support for uploading Twitter hosted videos.
- Retweets button in the status detail now shows who retweeted.
- Swipe-back gesture now works in the profile view.
- People search popover has been simplified and should return more relevant results.
- Direct message images are now displayed.
- Added "View > Scroll To Last Read" to easily return to last read tweet.
- Fixed the issue where you weren't able to see all list members.
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn't see "Subscribed Lists" in the timeline list picker or column button in bottom left of main window.
- Fixed the issue where you could keep clicking on media and get many loading views.
- Fixed the issues with the selected tweet not being fully visible while navigating using the up/down arrow or page up/down keys.
- If the search field is visible in a column titlebar and you press "esc" when search field not active it will now be dismissed.
- When viewing a status detail view, you can select words, control-click, and look up the word in the dictionary.
- Improved memory management.
- Many minor bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later