Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it's the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there's a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses, and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
Note: iCloud Drive must be turned on for syncing to work. Syncing with iOS requires Tweetbot for iOS 4.2 or later.
- We've switched our syncing engine to use CloudKit which will provide you with faster, more consistent syncing between your iOS devices and Macs.
- It also sets up a foundation for some cool features we have planned for future releases. We know improved syncing doesn't sound too exciting, but it will provide a better underlying experience.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later