Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple's App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a "Web Reader" version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
The free trial allows you to create test builds. Different types of yearly subscriptions are available, depending on your requirements. The listed price is for an annual subscription.
- Added fingerprint support to the Twixl App Reviewer on Android
- Updated the iOS Readers to adhere to the security requirements from Apple
- HTML articles can now be zoomed on Android without the zooming buttons showing up
- Fixed several inconsistencies in the way the interactive elements work on Android vs iOS
- Underscores are now allowed in the Android application ID
- The 2-up view of PDF files on Android no longer shows a gap in between the pages
- Fixed several bugs which caused the app to crash when using custom URLs in an info cell on Android
- Removed the option "Clear cache" in the settings as it caused several apps to get rejected by Apple
- Fixed several bugs which caused the export from InDesign to be incorrect
- Exporting a publication from InDesign no longer fails if Xcode is not installed
- Fixed several bugs which caused the offline cache of an article-based app to never be cleaned up
- Grid and cell styles can now be managed by the Admin API on the Twixl Distribution Platform
- Fixed another bug which resulted in an infinite loop when using an autoplay movie on Android
- Fixed several memory related bugs with scrollable content on Android
- The InDesign server plugins are now corretly installed for InDesign CS6 Server on Windows
- Adobe Entitlement Servers now allow you to use a custom signin url
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC2015/2014, CC, CS6
- Xcode 6.1 or later