Typeeto is an app that allows you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc. Now use a full-scale keyboard to type in text and it will be displayed in real-time on your device screen. You do not need to install any other apps on your device -- just connect it to Mac and start typing.
- Connect any number of devices to Mac
- Copy-paste a text from Mac to connected devices
- Switch between devices in a single click or a hot key press
- Save your time and effort - you do not need to set up an extra keyboard separately
- Select between Dark and Light themes
- Make use of sound effects
- Designate a hotkey to each device
- The device's type is detected automatically, but you can always change it in Preferences
- Enjoy our cool animation :)
To start working with Typeeto follow these 3 simple steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on Mac and a device you'd like to connect, make sure that both of them are discoverable
- Go to Bluetooth settings on Mac and pair the device
- Connect your device to Mac. Remember that for iOS devices, you need to initiate the connection from them first
Note: Currently available for $5.99.
- German, French and Spanish localizations were added.
- Now you can paste text in German, French and Spanish, up to 1024 symbols, from Mac to your device.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later (OS X 10.9.5 or later recommended)