Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We've all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there's no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment's notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
If your workflow needs a boost, it's time to harness the power of text-expansion. Get Typinator today!
- Typinator is now scriptable.
- Scripts in the Includes folder can now be stored in compiled form (extension "scpt").
- Typinator now supports the Baidu Pinyin input methods for Chinese.
- New built-in function for inserting arbitrary Unicode characters in expansions.
- New built-in function for pasting the contents of the clipboard.
- New diagnostics function for analyzing issues with expansions.
- Works around a situation in which a new version could not be installed because an active older version would not quit.
- Works around a problem in MS Word 2016 that caused the creation of bookmarks around copied text fragments.
- Fixes an issue with the tab order in the Typinator window.
- Works around an expansion problem in the login window of Copy.
- Works around a problem where the built-in installer got confused when a previous version of Typinator had been moved to the trash.
- Solves a problem that caused Typinator to crash when the User's Guide was opened.
- Fixes an issue with opening the Regular Expressions cheat sheet in French.
- Fixes an expansion problem with Messenger for Facebook.
- Works around incompatibilities with PhpStorm and other JetBrains products.
- Fixes an issue that caused a screen switch in full-screen mode in some applications.
- Fixes incorrect expansion of certain regular expressions when the "combine with previous expansion" option was turned off.
- Fixes a broken icon in the tutorial.
- Works around an expansion issue in Mail where multiple spaces were sometimes replaced by single spaces.
- Works around an issue that caused checks for new versions to fail on El Capitan.
- See the product page for further details.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan