Unibox is a people-centric email client that organizes your messages by person. It avoids having email like a to-do list.
- Unibox supports IMAP servers:
- iCloud, me.com, mac.com
- Exchange if IMAP is enabled
- Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com
- Self-hosted IMAP servers
- Many more
- Single window: Instantly compose your messages without opening new windows.
- Conversations: Easily drill down into a conversation view with multiple participants.
- Unified Accounts: View messages and conversations across all your accounts.
- Switch Accounts: Focus on single accounts or folders when necessary.
- Attachment List: Quickly find documents and files you exchanged with other people.
- Attachment Grid: Visually browse your attachments and images.
- Quicklook: Preview attachments without launching external apps.
- Aliases: Use multiple identities with a single account, including separate SMTP servers.
- Menu icon for dark mode
- Ability to jump from an attachment to its message via context menu
- Keyboard shortcuts for moving into and out of a conversation
- Improved format when forwarding an email
- Message download improvements
- Spam and Trash folders excluded in "All messages"-View
- Improved address book sync, including display of pictures
- New languages added: Japanese, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Catalan
- Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later