A helpful tool: Versions provides a pleasant way to work with Subversion on your Mac. Whether you're a hardcore Subversion user or new to version control systems, Versions will help streamline your workflow. Say hello to the fresh new look of your repository and start saying less to that command-line interface. Make sure to download the free demo to take it for a spin.
Who it's for: Whether you're a designer, developer, editor or project manager, chances are you already have plenty on your mind. Versions saves you the hassle and makes working with Subversion easy for your entire team. Thanks to Versions' clear-cut approach to Subversion, novices and power users alike will enjoy using it. And if you haven't moved to Subversion yet, now is the time.
- Note: Versions now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Updated SVN 1.8 to version 1.8.10
- Also updated SVN 1.7 to version 1.7.18
- Updated SASL to version 2.1.26
- Fixed a few other crashes
- Fixed an issue with group headers flickering in the Timeline view on OS X 10.10.1