Developed from the ground up with resolution-independence in mind, the code generated by WebCode works great on both Retina and non-Retina displays. WebCode also imports SVG and PSD files, so if you already have some of these, you can easily reuse them.
- Real time preview of every adjustment you make
- Prepared for the world of high resolution displays
- Drawing canvas can be switched to "Retina display" mode with a single click
- Document format is 100% compatible with PaintCode, our popular tool for OS X and iOS developers
Note: The downloadable demo is at 1.1.1. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.2.
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later