More powerful production capabilities
- Playlists - Queue a list of multiple videos, images, audio or live shots to play successively.
- Easy media editing - Easily trim and edit your recorded media (including replays) from the new preview window.
- Replay (PRO) - Wirecast now lets you capture and replay clips of your live production.
- Coming Soon! iOS Sources - Wirecast 6 integrates with a new, free iOS app--WirecastCam.
- NewBlue Titler Pro integration from Source Settings - Create infinite title styles for lower thirds quickly and simply with the GPU-accelerated NewBlue Titler Pro for Wirecast.
- Twitter feed - Add Twitter messages directly to your broadcast.
- Custom Graphics in Scoreboards/Keyboard Shortcuts for Scorekeeping (PRO) - Skin the Wirecast scoreboards with your own school graphics and logos. Keyboard shortcuts ensure you keep up with the action.
- Audio Preview - Check your audio before it goes live.
- More Keyboard Shortcuts for Shots - Use new keyboard shortcuts for faster switching, shot set-up, and production.
- Recoverable File Format - Expect the best, prepare for the worst: in case of an interruption or crash to your system, you can recover your recording up to the point of the crash.
- 64-bit - Wirecast now operates in 64-bit mode, which improves memory usage and overall performance.
- Retina Display Support - For Mac, Wirecast 6 now displays onscreen in full 2880 x 1800 resolution with brilliant detail.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Core 2 Duo processor or faster
- i5 or faster for 720p streaming
- i7 or faster for 1080p streaming
- 4 GB RAM required for 1080p streaming
- Compatible Flash streaming server, or account with a supported Flash streaming portal required for Flash H.264 streaming
- 512 MB PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration: GeForce or Radeon class card recommended
- Sufficient upload speed for streaming