Wondershare PDF Editor is an innovative PDF Editor for Mac OS X users. It not only can help users edit PDF text, insert images and signatures, annotate PDFs, but also allows users to convert PDF to Word for more flexible editing.
- Add text into PDF files - modify or insert text in editable text blocks - drag and drop blocks of text to change the text layouts
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents with several clicks
- Insert images (including graphics and digital signatures) into PDF files
- Crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files
- Add multiple PDF annotations: sticky note, text box, arrow, line, rectangle, oval, etc.
- Markup PDF text with text tools, including highlight, underline, and strikethrough - edit bookmarks and properties
- Supports viewing PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
- Supports editing PDF text in English
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later