Set in a fictitious environment inspired by ports and landmarks from around the globe, in World Ship Simulator you can captain magnificent vessels on the high seas in an expansive open world and begin your career in the maritime industry.
Start from humble beginnings with a single ship and successfully complete a selection of jobs that earn you experience to take on more demanding contracts with greater rewards. Use your hard earned cash to repair your vessel and purchase new ships building a successful shipping company as you progress.
- Six ships to captain
- Download and share ships with Steam Workshop support
- An open world with no loading screens between ports
- A career mode that will allow players to complete jobs to earn money and experience
- Changing weather conditions including storms and fog that affects ocean wave height
- Manipulate time to make those long treks across the ocean pass much more quickly
- Crew on board the vessel
- Leave your ship at port to accept missions
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel i3 2.6 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics with 1GB VRAM (DX11 compatible – Nvidia Geforce GTX 470/ATI Radeon 6900 series or greater)
OS X 10.7 or later