Xojo (was Real Studio) is a cross-platform software development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create software for OS X, Windows, Linux, the Web, and iOS. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category – from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
Version 126.96.36.199824 (2015r3.1):
- IDE > Code Editor - Optimized menu and toolbar processing to improve performance of typing in the Code Editor.
- Build - Fixed a bug where generating code for 64-bit or ARM would fail on Windows but think it succeeded.
- Build - IDE no longer raises an exception when compiling when there is a conflict between a type that would be import by a Using clause and a type in user code.
- Compiler - Fixed an assertion that would occur when a script assigned to and read from a property defined in the context object.
- Framework > Web - WebRadioGroups now work in 64-bit apps.
- Framework > Web - Fixed a NilObjectException that could occur when Picture/WebPicture was used on a subclass of WebControl.
- Framework > Windows - Fixed a regression with threads that could lead to failed assertions in RuntimeThread.cpp.
- Framework > Windows - Calling ShowModal on a OpenDialog, SaveAsDialog, or SelectFolderDialog now presents the dialog as a modal window again (regression in 2015r3).
- IDE > Database Editor - Creating a new SQLite database from Insert->Database->New SQLite Database, now works again.
- IDE > FileIO - File Type Set UTIs are correctly retained by the IDE when saving Text projects.
- IDE > Layout Editor - Dragging any of the subclasses of SSLSocket (HTTPSecureSocket, SMTPSecureSocket) that have folder item properties onto a layout no longer causes a compilation error.
- IDE > Scripting - Using a build script correctly updates the build window caption