Xojo (was Real Studio) is a cross-platform software development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create software for OS X, Windows, Linux, the Web, and iOS. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category - from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
- [General] Windows: setting the RGBSurface.Pixel on an alpha Picture now works correctly
- Compiler - Checking a project set to compile for 64 bit no longer causes a runtime error
- Crashes and Assertions » IDE Unhandled Exception - Issues with search field mini that causes NOE’s have been resolved
- Framework » Windows - Windows: Graphics.DrawString now correctly offsets by the origin set by plugin controls
- Framework » Windows - Windows: restored the weight/style attributes that were lost when certain fonts were grouped into one font family, like "Arial Black"
- Framework » Windows - Windows: Bevelbutton icon no long appears stretched when its height differed from its width
- Framework » Windows - Windows: Clipped Graphics now works consistently instead of sometimes working or not working depending on the order of operation performed
- Framework » Windows - Windows: Labels with Underline checked or drawing text with Graphics.Underline set to True now underlines the text
- Framework » Windows - Windows: REALUnlockPictureDescription now cleans up the memory allocated when REALLockPictureDescription was called
- IDE » Layout Editor - Windows IDE: fixed the placement of the Image inside an ImageWell
- Miscellaneous - iOSImageMaker is now signed
- Plugin SDK - Plugins SDK: added some new picture types, namely: pictureNSImage, pictureD2DPBGRAPtr and pictureIWICBitmap
- OS X 10.7 or later