Xversion is a great way to manage your Subversion working copies and repositories. It’s fast, powerful, and so intuitive and easy-to- use, you’ll probably never need to read the manual. From starting out creating repositories–to checking out, editing properties, advanced merging, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more–Xversion has you covered. Built exclusively for Mac, its sleek, beautifully designed interface belies its comprehensive functionality. If you need version control give it a try.
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge