Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. Supports audio in AIFF, DFF, DSF, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP4, STEM.MP4 and WAV files. Supports video in M4V and MP4.
Yate has a long list of features; most importantly, an innovative scripting system called actions. Actions can be used to update all of an album's tags with a single operation. Yate also supports integration with AcouticBrainz, AcoustID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes and MusicBrainz. All changes can be easily reverted and individual changes can be undone in any order. Whether you want to automatically or manually tag your files, Yate can do it all!
- The Sort List statement was not sorting consistently when sorting sub-list components.
- Custom Panel fields which had a disabled checked Cropped field, with the value set, were not being sized properly.
- The Search for Artwork>Cover Art Archive menu item was sometimes being redirected to Discogs.
- The action test state was not being set correctly for some modes of the Regular Expression statement.
- A few Sierra issues have been fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later